How to take off the time and date on my pictures on my nikon p510?
I don't remember how i got it on there but it's distracts from the pictures i take and i can't figure out how to get it off. Help?
The Manual will tell you exactly where to find that option
if you don't have a manual
download it from Nikon
Menu button> Wrench Menu>Print Date> Set to Off.
- Must set date/time every time i turn on my Nikon S710?
- How can delete the time and date that display on every pictures on my camera?
- Nikon Coolpix L120 Time and Date?
- How to turn ON the time/date stamp on my nikon coolpix s210?
- Nikon Coolpix S9- I have to reset the date every time i charge the battery?